A41 Group Ministries Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for biblical discussions, comments, and just a place to chill in our expanding youth community!

3 posters

Heart Touching stuff #1

Ruben
    Ruben

Heart Touching stuff #1 Empty Heart Touching stuff #1

Post  Ruben Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am

Have you ever felt like your whole life was a waste? Like WHY did God even bother making me anyway?

Can you relate to feeling like a failure? Well - then grab an oar, because we’re in the same boat. I have been there, and I sincerely mean it when I tell you I know someone that has answers.

I would like to share with you something very powerful that the Lord did for me. When I was going through my ‘mental’ issues that had plagued me for most of my life, I was not on any medication and I was not surrounded by people who would encourage me to do so. All I had and all I clung to was the hope of Christ. I figured if He made my brain then He could fix it. During an evening service in worship, Jesus came to me and He said, “Go up to the altar.” Well, I hummed and hawed for a bit because no one else was up there and I was like -- did I just hear God? So He gently nudged me and up I went - feeling kind of weird, as it was a large church, but only about ten percent of the members were in attendance.
    As I approached the altar, everyone disappeared. I was in the presence of God. I just stood there looking up, and then I heard Him ask me, “Do you want to be healed?”

"YES!"

“Then receive your healing,” He replied. I raised up my hands and, (this is hard to describe) it felt like He reached into me and rearranged my DNA. I just stood there bawling. For how long, I do not know. When I went to walk away, there were people face down on the steps of the altar and all over the floor praying and weeping. No one touched me during my time at the altar; only Jesus.

Emotional problems do not have to be a lifelong ‘thing’ you learn to just deal with. This stuff can be removed so completely that it’s as if it was never there. The memories are still with you, but the yucky-gunky feelings attached to them are gone. What I learned after going up there was that I had responsibilities in my situation. I was literally rejecting my own self, because I refused to acknowledge my past and the things that had happened to me. Abuse and rejection, the shame, and feelings of hopelessness. These were constants for me. What led up to this amazing encounter with God?
    Allow me to share with you the way Jesus came into my life and changed me forever, by healing my heart, and showing me a love like I had never known before.
    Olesya Yarmolyuk
    Olesya Yarmolyuk
    Admin

Heart Touching stuff #1 Empty Re: Heart Touching stuff #1

Post  Olesya Yarmolyuk Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Is this your testimony or someone elses? It's really great. :heart:
    Alex Androshchuk
    Alex Androshchuk

Post  Alex Androshchuk Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:55 pm

TESTIMONIES ARE THE BEST!
    Ruben
    Ruben

Post  Ruben Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 am

Olesya Yarmolyuk wrote:Is this your testimony or someone elses? It's really great. I love you
    hahah fail heart and no i found it on some website. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm